Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Berna Layout Take 2

So, I was really happy with the design of my layout using Berna's products, but I wasn't happy with the size.....again..lol. I also just threw together the header so there was something up there when she viewed the layout.

I have re-done the header, and re-sized the layout and now I am done.

Hopefully I will get the 'eyeing' of element size on these layouts quickly so I don't have to keep doing 2 and 3 tries for it to look right on the blog. But, it isn't so bad and I am finding it to be somewhat fun going through the stages.

However, it would be nice to just get it right the first time eventually..lol.

Hope you like it. Previews of the layout are below(the tabs under the flowers are left blank for you to write something on, if you choose to use this blog layout. The header of course, doesn't come with my blog title eitehr..lol).


















Thanks,
Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment